Running A Red Light Can Be Deadly
Traffic signs are posted for a reason and they are supposed to be obeyed. They are not merely suggestions. All motorists depend on traffic signs and laws to keep them safe. When a negligent driver fails to stop, refuses to yield or ignores traffic signs, the result can be a devastating accident causing serious injury or death.
If you were injured in a motor vehicle accident because another driver failed to obey a posted traffic sign in any community in the Colorado Front Range region, call an experienced Denver traffic accident injury attorney at 303-586-2961 or toll-free at 303-586-2961. The firm represents injured clients in metro Denver and throughout Jefferson County from its office in Lakewood.
Attorney James L. Finegan offers people injured in car accidents skilled legal representation throughout the Denver area. He will investigate the accident site, interview witnesses and prepare the strongest, clearest case possible for seeking full and fair compensation for your medical costs and other financial damages.
Too Many People Don’t Follow The Rules
With more than 30 years of experience, Attorney James L. Finegan works efficiently and effectively to help you recover the money damages you are entitled to receive.
When you hire him, he will:
- Move quickly to fully investigate the accident scene and reports, interview witnesses and prepare the strongest case possible for full compensation.
- Hold the police accountable for charging the negligent driver for traffic violations, which may have led to your accident.
- Make sure you receive the medical treatment you need.
Attorney James L. Finegan has extensive experience fighting on behalf of victims of negligent drivers throughout the Colorado Front Range region. Call a lawyer if your motor vehicle accident was caused by any of these acts of negligence by another driver:
- Failure to obey traffic laws and signs
- Failure to stop at a stop sign and running a red light
- Failure to yield when required
- Careless and reckless driving, speeding and aggressive driving
- Drunk driving and drug-related driving accidents
- Talking on cellphone or texting while driving
Hold Them Accountable
Injured because of another driver’s failure to obey traffic signals? It is important to hold them accountable for their actions by filing a lawsuit. Attorney James L. Finegan will investigate the accident to reveal the truth of the situation. Contact him today.