A Defective Auto Part Or Vehicle Can Have Serious Consequences
Safety advances in vehicles have saved millions of lives, but innovation and sophisticated technology also create new potential for failures that cause auto accidents and worsen their outcomes.
After a serious car, trucking or motorcycle accident, the cause may be disputed or challenging to determine. Injuries or a fatality may be related to the performance of the vehicle and its components, creating liability for the manufacturer. To get a proven attorney involved in investigating your case and evaluating the best way to get the compensation you need, call Attorney James L. Finegan’s Lakewood, Colorado, office at 303-586-2961 or toll-free at 877-834-4609. The firm represents injured parties across metro Denver and throughout Jefferson County.
It is essential to work with a lawyer who will evaluate whether your vehicle or another one involved in the crash failed in some way — whether due to a design defect or the negligence of an auto service or repair company.
Attorney James L. Finegan has extensive insight into:
- SUV and van rollover accidents caused by overall vehicle design shortcomings, tire defects and other factors
- Failures of safety components such as defective seat belts, door latches and air bags
- Child car seat defects that can allow ejection or otherwise expose children to catastrophic injuries in an auto wreck
- Defective brakes, gas pedals and other components that can eliminate driver control of a vehicle
- Improper tire mounting or other shoddy repairs that cause serious accidents
You can depend on Attorney James L. Finegan to call on quality experts, follow up on evidence and indicators that an auto defect may be involved, and build a compelling case on your behalf, regardless of the size and resources of the auto manufacturer or another liable party involved.
Thorough Investigations To Build Strong Cases
If you have been involved in a rollover accident or any other type of crash you suspect may be related to vehicle design or performance, please get in touch with Attorney James L. Finegan today. He will take your case seriously, and he always treats his clients with compassion while working tenaciously to find the best path to recovery.