COVID-19 NOTIFICATION: To protect your safety in response to the threat of COVID-19, our staff is still available to serve you during our normal office hours. We are offering our clients and potential clients the option to connect with us via telephone, email and video-conferencing. Please call or email us to discuss your options.

Did An Accident Leave You With Significant Scarring?

Burns, bites, motorcycle accidents and many types of car accident outcomes and other injuries with the potential to cause permanent scarring pose unique challenges for victims. If you want compensation that truly addresses long-term costs and needs, it can be very important to seek representation by a patient yet tenacious, highly experienced lawyer.

Attorney James L. Finegan is a proven resource for injury victims all throughout the Lakewood and Denver areas and across Colorado. From the free consultation forward, Mr. Finegan delivers personal attention and responsiveness in the effort to help each client recover. The firm represents injured clients in metro Denver and throughout Jefferson County from its office in Lakewood.

Legal Knowledge And Resourcefulness

James L. Finegan is committed to:

  • Advocating for scarring injury victims to receive quality medical care and treatment every step of the way
  • Standing firm against insurance companies that resist paying for emotional counseling, for example, or other medical needs
  • Seeking fair, just compensation that truly impacts the victim’s immediate and long-term well-being
  • Providing representation on a contingency basis — which means no attorney fees are charged until the client obtains a financial settlement or judgment

Turn To An Understanding Attorney Prepared To Fight For You

Attorney James L. Finegan has experience across the spectrum of personal injury and wrongful death cases and is well-equipped to handle all aspects of a fire, explosion, dog bite or criminal investigation. However, you or your loved one was injured, you can schedule a free personal injury consultation by calling 303-586-2961 or toll-free at 877-834-4609 today.