The Causes Of Car Accidents Are Varied, But The Injuries Can Be Serious
Serious, injury-causing collisions occur every day on the interstates, other U.S. and state highways, streets and rural roads throughout Colorado. Often, victims are incapacitated and unable to protect their own rights and interests while insurance companies are vigilant in protecting theirs.
Attorney James L. Finegan can step in to provide expert accident investigation, in-depth analysis of all relevant insurance coverage and trustworthy guidance for victims every step of the way. Whether you believe you know what caused a crash or have many unanswered questions, you can speak with an experienced car accident lawyer anytime for caring, attentive personal injury representation focused on your legal options and what is best for you. Attorney James L. Finegan assists clients throughout the Denver area.
Exposing The Truth
Causes of car accidents cover a vast spectrum of driver negligence and recklessness, road defects and design problems, vehicle design and component failures, and other factors. Working with a lawyer who has the proven skill to interpret evidence and prove another party’s fault for the accident may enable you to recover compensation for medical expenses, lost wages and other economic and noneconomic damages.
More than 30 years of experience advocating for injury victims equips Attorney Finegan extremely well to analyze your auto accident and explore causes that may include:
- Drunk, impaired or intoxicated driving
- An array of traffic violations such as failures to yield or to stop for a sign or another traffic signal, reckless driving as well as aggressive driving such as road rage and speeding
- Texting, other cellphone use and other forms of driver distraction that can cause lane drifting, loss of control, the running of traffic lights and other potentially catastrophic driving mistakes
- Driver fatigue, improper hiring or training, regulatory violations, maintenance failures and other causes of accidents involving semis and other commercial trucks
- Auto defects — ranging from tire defects to seat belt failures and overall vehicle design inadequacies — that may cause an accident or significantly worsen outcomes for victims
- Inexperienced drivers or careless drivers doing improper lane changes or improper mountain driving or causing accidents while making a right turn
Attorney James L. Finegan has experience analyzing a variety of accident types and knows how to approach T-bone collisions, head-on crashes, rear-end wrecks and other common accidents. The firm represents injured clients in metro Denver and throughout Jefferson County from its Lakewood office.
Take Decisive Legal Action
You can count on Attorney James L. Finegan to enlist qualified experts as necessary to investigate and build your claim for maximum compensation after a car accident. To discuss your needs and potential claim with a caring lawyer, call 303-586-2961 or toll-free at 303-586-2961.